Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things...

(I just read Hiro's blog... Reading his stuff made me feel like blogging.)

It feels like the drift season just started for me. I haven't gone drifting since January and its already April! (Well, tomorrow it will be.) I'll be dropping in on FD Long Beach on the 9th and 10th. Good luck to Taka and Cyrus! :) Also there's a ladies drift event coming up in May at the Balcony run by the ladies of 626 drift. I haven't driven with Amanda in a while, so this event sounds like fun. Hopefully I'll make it out to another event before hand.

(Twilight fan here...) Ooo... Stephenie Meyer is coming out with another Twilight book! Can't wait till it comes out! :D Looks good!

*Yawn* I'm sleepy... I think I need to take a nap... :(

No comments: