Thursday, October 29, 2009

AE86

Club 4AG meet this Saturday and Sunday at state line! Sign up now!!!!!



Off on a road trip this weekend. ^_^ Shit box has been loaded up for transport already! (Lol, Ironic, no? Taking an S13 to a Corolla meet? Worse is when you have Cyrus, a Corolla owner, taking his S13 out to the meet! Bad Cyrus! - Good bye car! I'll see you Friday or Saturday! <3)

This is pretty sad... Apparently Verizon has been hard core marketing their "iphone killer" the Moto Droid, that they have been neglecting their Blackberry line. The Storm 2 came out today, and I didn't see advertising or anything on it. I wouldn't have known had I not been subscribed to their Twitter account. How odd. If I don't like the droid, I'll consider updating to the Storm 2. It's got WiFi (woopie-do, it's not like I used it on my HTC phone.) and more memory. I'll find out next week when the Droid comes out! Can't wait. (I have this problem. I'm always switching out my cell phone. Not good...)

Rofl... Welcome to WoW, Justin.

No comments: